Monday 10 December 2012

What a Monster Christmas!!

Well, Friday was an eventful day: off on the train to London to meet Gemma Johnson from Myfamilyclub and Madeline, for lunch at Lutyens. It was really interesting and good to hear that I'm not too far off the mark with my ideas on the future for the business. They also suggested I get my butt in gear and get a proper email so I've just set it up - you can now contact me at sam@checkformonsters.com. Additionally this week, Myfabrics.co.uk finally refunded my money for the overcharge they made to my credit card. I really don't want to stop using them as they have some amazing fabrics but their customer service and delivery has left a little bit of a sour taste. I do have a good contact there though so I'm hoping that helps in the future. We also got out offer accepted on a new house...so fingers crossed it goes through ok!! We've been pretty lucky with selling our house within a few days of it being on the market and I'm truly grateful for that. However, all of this have meant that I'm a touch behind with the orders and had to sneak in a few last minute orders to send off and now just have five more pairs of new pyjamas to make in time for Christmas Eve...it's lucky they're all for friends of mine so it's an excuse to have a good ol' catch up when I make a special delivery with them! Happy Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment